VC FUNDRAISING: THE BULL MARKET IS HERE,
BUT WILL IT LAST?
Institutional investors have once again taken a shine to venture capital as fundraising amounts in 2014 topped levels not seen for years. Will 2015 bring more of the same demand for these funds, and if so, to which victor will go the spoils?
Join hundreds of VCs, institutional investors and other senior executives on March 24-25 in Boston for an in-depth discussion on LPs' views toward the future of the asset class and emerging trends that promise to shape the industry in the years ahead. Organized by the editors of Venture Capital Journal, we'll bring the best minds together for quality discussions and unparalleled networking amongst senior decision-makers.
Discover answers to questions such as:
What VC sectors have investors' interests now?
How to know when an emerging VC will succeed?
How long will VC returns remain robust?
VC Shark Tank: LP panel judges VC fund pitches
VCs and investors will also participate in our ExecConnect 1:1 meeting program while on-site. Now in its 6th year, ExecConnect pairs fund managers with suitable investors for 20-minute introductory meetings. Last year scores of managers walked away with fresh mandates from investors directly as a result of their ExecConnect meeting.
New This Year - The Growth Equity Summit
As an added bonus to this year's agenda, register for Venture Alpha East and you'll be qualified to attend the Growth Equity Summit, a half-day program focused on the specific strategies of growth equity. Topics to be hit on during this program include:
- Best practices in sourcing Growth Equity deals
- How Growth sponsors get the most from their management teams
- Why LPs need Growth Equity in their portfolios
Fundraising, networking, and more at Venture Alpha East:
- Get a month's worth of fundraising, and networking done at one time.
- Network directly with LPs who share your investment goals, with pre-arranged one-on-one 20-minute meetings through the ExecConnect private meeting program.
- Attend the Growth Equity Summit as part of your ticket to Venture Alpha East — that's two events for the price of one.
- Get the latest global venture capital fundraising intelligence from Venture Capital Journal and peHUB.com reporters.
It all adds up to a 2-day event not to be missed. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
Hear From Our Featured Speakers:
Co-Founder, RCP Advisors
CEO & CIO, Morgan Creek Capital Management
Chief Operating Officer, The Riverside Company
Managing Director and Deputy CIO, The Carlyle Group
Who Should Attend
- LPs interested in committing to venture funds
- Advisors to institutional investors active in alternatives
- Entrepreneurs interested in meeting with VCs
- Service providers interested in networking with senior venture executives
The Venture Alpha East Video Highlights
Who speaks at Venture Alpha East? The best minds in Venture.
Who attends Venture Alpha East? Virtually every major VC and hundreds of LPs. Here are a sample of firms who have previously attended Venture Alpha East from the past three years to give you a sense of the types of companies you'll meet this year:
- 37 angels
- 57 Stars
- 5T Wealth Management
- 6800 Capital
- 6800 Capital, L.L.C.
- 747 Capital
- AC Investment Management
- Accel Partners
- Accelerate Product Partners
- Accolade Partners
- adams & associates
- Adveq Management
- Adveq Management US, Inc
- Agecroft Partners
- AIFAM Inc
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL LIST
- Albourne America
- Allegis Capital
- Allianz Capital Partners
- Allstate Investments
- Ally Commercial Finance
- Alpha Bronze
- Alpinvest Partners
- AltB Partners
- Alternative Capital Advisers
- American Capital
- American Capital, LTD.
- American Securities
- Aon M&A Solutions
- Applied Neuro Analytics LLC.
- Argosy Private Equity